Wedding & Prices
-------------- Wedding -------------
I deliver high quality photos on a budget price I have covered lots of weddings in Edinburgh all over Scotland. Every single person I provided my services to was fully satisfied and happy.
I treat photography as a passion not only as a source of income that's why my current prices are very attractive. Every session I take is treated seriously and with a personal touch. My attitude results in beautiful photographs, with the time taken to ensure a stress free and enjoyable experience. Wedding prices start from £ 250!!
CONFIDENCE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHER: I have a professional Canon photographic equipment. I also attend all jobs with at least one backup camera in case any act of god prevents my main camera from function. This is to ensure that nothing will stop me from capturing the special day.
WEATHER:, If outdoor photography is not suitable due to the weather, I will shoot as much indoors as possible. If requested, I will happily reschedule a separate shoot in which we can achieve some more ‘on location’ photographs when the weather permits outdoor photography.
I am based in Edinburgh, available to travel and cover most of Scotland.
Package 1 - £250
- up to 3 h - approx. 100-180 images (colour, B&W, sepia)
Package 2 - £300
- up to 4 h - approx. 180-280 images (colour, B&W, sepia)
Package 3 - £370
- up to 6 h - approx. 300-400 images (colour, B&W, sepia)
Package 4 - £420
- up to 8 h - approx. 350-500 images (colour, B&W, sepia)
* Photographer covers all the events chosen by you within the package hours.
* It's up to you when the photographer starts, it can be brides house, preparation or church.
All Photography Packages include
-Discussing requirements and preferences
-Photographs from all the events within chosen package hours
-Photoshop processing and editing photos, (colour, B&W, sepia)
-All images in high resolution, with full copyright, on a DVD disc, so you can print as many copies as you like, and build albums for yourself and others.
- DVD is personalised with a special original print on it.
* In order to secure your booking a non-refundable deposit of only 10 percent of the chosen package is required.
- extra hour above 8 h package, can be delivered at the price - £ 40.00 per 1 h
- extra copy of personalized DVD so you can give or send to family or friends - £ 15.00
- second photographer for packages 1 and 2 - £ 150.00, for packages 3 and 4 - £ 200.00
- short video slide show of the best photos from your wedding to the music chosen by you - £ 40.00
I am delighted that my photo has made it to the final of a Wedding Photograph of the Year 2011 competition. The photo has been chosen from hundreds of entries from all over the UK. You can see the picture and read short article about me here.
Please find examples of places where I have taken wedding photographs:
- Comlongon Castle, Edinburgh Castle, Dalhousie Castle, Craigmillar Castle, The Vu Bathgate, South Queensferry Office, Lothian Chambers Registrar's Office, Kirkintilloch Register Office, Bathgate Registry Office, 22 Park Circus Glasgow, Howies Edinburgh, City Chambers Dunfermline,Chatelherault House Hamilton, Roxburghe Hotel Edinburgh, Sweeney's Cruises Loch Lomond, Eastwood House Giffnock, Kinblethmont House Angus, True Jesus Church Edinburgh, Strathblane Country House Glasgow, Collingwood Arms Hotel, Cornhill on Tweed, Beveridge park Hotel Kirkcaldy, The Strathearn Hotel Kirkcaldy, Royal Ivy Hotel Bridge of Allan, Mains Castle Dundee, St. Francis Xavier Falkirk, The Quay Musselburgh,
Dalmahoy Mariott Hotel Edinburgh, Houston House Hotel, Uphall, Edinburgh Zoo, Mansion House Edinburgh, The Garefield House Hotel, Stepps Glasgow, Green Hotel, Kinross, Crichton Church, Dumfries, Crowwood Hotel, Stepss, Glasgow, Balgeddie House Hotel, Glenrothes, Apex International Hotel Edinburgh, Orocco Pier South Queensfery, The Lodge Hotel, Luss , Loch Lomond, Pollockshields Burgh Halls, Glasgow, Philipburn Country House Hotel, Selkirk, East End Park, Dumfermline, Kilconguher Castle Estate, Fife, Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, Royal Scots Club, Edinburgh Baxter Pavilion, Dundee, Orginal Hotel, Roslin, Hawick Rugby Football Club, Moorpark House, Kilbirnie, 29 Glasgow, Glasgow, Park Circus Glasgow
- Marriott Hotel Glasgow, Glasshouse Hotel Edinburgh, Metropolitan Hotel Edinburgh, Scotsman Hotel Edinburgh, Inchure Hotel, Carnoustie Golf Hotel, Broxmouth Park, Blackburn Masonic, Pumpherston Golf Club, The Panmure Hotel Monifieth, Kaim Park Hotel Bathgate, Queensferry Hotel, Kings Park Hotel Rutherglen, Burnhouse Manor, Huntingtower Hotel, Perth, Bainfield Bowling and Social Club, Edinburgh
- St Joseph's Church in Helensburgh, St. Mary's Cathedral, Edinburgh, St Rule's Church Monifieth, Lady Well Baptist Church Livingston, Kilmonivaig Church, St Margaret's Chapel in Edinburgh Castle, Kelso Town Hall, The Caves Edinburgh, Gleddoch Hotel Langbank, Cornhill House Hotel Coultar, Fir Park Centenary Suit Motherwell, Duddingston Golf Club Edinburgh, West Park Dundee, Ardverikie Estate Newtonmore, Lochside house Hotel, New Cumnock, Cairn Hotel, Bathgate, Anstruther Western Town Hall, Ibrox Stadium Glasgow, Gretna Green, Piping Centre Glasgow, Balmoral Hotel Edinburgh, Tillicoultry Parish Church, The Hub Edinburgh, Greenbank Edinburgh