Wedding photography T & C
Wedding Photography T & C
1. The Photographer is responsible for providing photographic services at the wedding and products after the wedding, referred to as coverage. The client wants to engage the services of the photographer for coverage of the wedding.
The Photographer cannot be held responsible for the lack of coverage caused by the bride, bridegroom or other members of the wedding party not being ready on time, nor by restrictions placed on the Photographer by officials of the church, register office or licensed marriage venues (e.g. not allowing the use of flash, places where photographer can stand, limitations on where photographs can be taken from). The Photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site/venue management. The Client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the Photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the Client’s responsibility. The Photographer will offer technical recommendation only.
2. As per this agreement, the client will pay the photographer a sum total of _______. A non- refundable deposit of £70 will be paid by the client on a day of signing this agreement. The balance of _________ as decided will be paid on the Wedding Date. The balance needs to be paid either in cash or via banking transfer only.
3. The Photographer will be the sole photographer at the wedding. Friends and family though can click photographs for personal purposes.
4. The Photographer retains the copyright to the images clicked at the wedding, including the copyright of negatives, electronically produced images and any reproductions.
The copyright in all photographs created by the Photographer shall remain Soul Photography property in accordance with the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988. The Client(s) hereby acknowledges that infringement of the Photographer’s copyright is unlawful and may be a criminal offence. The Photographer accepts no responsibility for the quality and colour reproduced from third party printers of images taken from print release not copyright free images supplied, due to variations in paper and third-party printing processes and profiles. The Photographer provides all clients with a print release so that unlimited prints can be made, but you cannot edit, sell or use them for profit in any way.
5. The Photographer will take formal, group and candid photographs as deemed necessary. If there are specifications, the client will inform the photographer about the same.
The Photographer will honour requests for specific photographs subject to the following: weather and time permitting; availability and the co-operation of the person(s) concerned.
6. The client needs to ensure that the guests at the wedding do not interfere with the job that he is trying to do.
7. Client recognizes, has seen previous work by Soul Photography and accept the style and editing of photography representing by Soul Photography.
8. If the Photographer can't deliver photographs to the client due to causes outside his control (death, injury, sickness, car accident or breakdown, severe weather conditions, floods, storms, snow, traffic delays, etc.), his financial liability to you will be limited to the return of any amounts you have already paid or Soul photography will provide another photographer with similar service and the same price.
9. Client recognizes and agrees that the Photographer may reproduce, publish(including internet), exhibit and otherwise use images created hereunder, without specific identification of persons or events,(1) as samples of work to be shown to prospective clients,(2) for instructional purposes, (3) as samples of work to be displayed for marketing or competition.
10. Pictures on DVD will be sent to the Client via post within 2-8 weeks from a wedding day. Client has permission to make unlimited copies and reprints of all images from the high-resolution DVD provided to the Client, for personal use only.
11. If your booking is for six hours or more and there is a sit-in meal, you will agree that the Photographer will be provided with food and drink at the venue (please note that meal at the bar is fine, best time for meal is when everyone else is eating).
12. We do not provide raw material.
13. Client recognizes, has seen previous albums by Soul Photography and accept the style of albums represented by Soul Photography.
If this contract should be terminated or cancelled the following terms would apply:
The customer should notify Soul Photography via mail or post mail at any date prior to the date of the event. (all deposits are non-refundable)
Cancellation time before the wedding date, percentage of charge
If you inform Soul Photography earlier then 12 weeks before wedding no charge will be collected.
12 -8 weeks 50%
8 “4 weeks 75%
4-0 weeks 100%