Wedding Videography Agreement
- The Videographer is responsible for providing video services at the wedding and products after the wedding, referred to as coverage. The client wants to engage the services of the videographer for coverage of the wedding.
- As per this agreement, the client will pay the Soul Photography a sum total of _______. A non- refundable deposit of £70 will be paid by the client on a day of signing this agreement. The balance of _____ as decided will be paid on the Wedding Date in cash or at least 3 days prior the wedding day via bank transfer. The balance needs to be paid either in cash or via banking transfer only.
- The videographer will be the sole Videographer at the wedding. Friends and family though can film for personal purposes.
- The client needs to ensure that the guests at the wedding do not interfere with the job that he is trying to do.
- If the Videographer can't deliver service to the client due to causes outside his control (death, injury, sickness, car accident or breakdown, severe weather conditions, floods, storms, snow, traffic delays, pandemic etc.), his financial liability to you will be limited to the return of any amounts you have already paid.
- Client recognizes and agrees that the Soul Photography may reproduce, publish(including internet), exhibit and otherwise use films created hereunder, without specific identification of persons or events,(1) as samples of work to be shown to prospective clients,(2) for instructional purposes, (3) as samples of work to be displayed for marketing or competition.
- Client recognizes, has seen previous work by Soul Photography and accept the style of filming representing by Soul photography.
- Video film on DVDs will be sent to the Client via post within 4-12 weeks from a wedding day. Client has permission to make unlimited copies from the DVDs provided to the Client, for personal use only.
- If your booking is for six hours or more and there is a sit-in meal, you will agree that the Videographer will be provided with food and drink at the venue (please note that meal at the bar is fine, best time for meal is when everyone else is eating).
- Soul Photography reserves the right to remove themselves and all equipment at any time there appears to be a potential danger to themselves or equipment, belligerent or intoxicated people; hazardous fireworks; careless discharge of firearms; heavy smoking, drugs, nudity, etc... No refund or other consideration shall be given in such cases.
- For outdoor weddings Soul Photography utilizes proper equipment to reduce wind noise (fur muffs) and utilizes camera rain covers in the case of a drizzle or light rain. However, Soul Photography reserves the right to immediately remove all equipment to an indoor location in the event of weather that may be hazardous to equipment or persons like lightning, strong wind, hard rain, etc. No refund or reduction in price shall occur in this event but, hopefully, the event would be moved indoors where video could be continued.
- We do not provide raw material.
If this contract should be terminated or cancelled the following terms would apply:
The customer should notify Soul Photography via mail or post mail at any date prior to the date of the event. (all deposits are non-refundable)
Cancellation time before the wedding date, percentage of charge
If you inform Soul Photography earlier then 12 weeks before wedding no charge will be collected.
12 -8 weeks 50%
8 –4 weeks 75%
4-0 weeks 100%